Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 50 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 GBP
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

KI6UZH Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2016 22:09 Send this review to a friend
Very Satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was really appreciative of the CableTidy with my new Vibroplex Blue Racer. It's such an improvement on the standard cable connectors, and the keyer works great. A really nice product.

K7JBQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2015 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great product, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered both the Vibroplex Original (for my Champion -- it fits fine) and the K8RA model for my P4. Got a nice discount for ordering two.

Excellent product, and great service from Johnny. Very pleased.

N8TJE Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2015 17:12 Send this review to a friend
Great product everyone with a key should have this.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is one of those items that you wished you would have thought of,Johnny outdid himself on
this,his response was fast the delivery was fast
and the product was first class.Very well made
and looks great.I would buy another if I had another key.Makes my Vibroplex Deluxe key more valuable.

G4AFU Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2015 05:05 Send this review to a friend
Mac key cable tidy   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I already had a cable for my Original Standard and asked Johnny if he could make me one for my 1939 Mac key. I send him the drawings and in no time he had made a sample to try. It worked perfectly. The cable also integrates with the lines of the Mac key without being obtrusive. Same standard mini din plug and cable as used on the Vibroplex keys.
Top marks to Johnny, G3LIV.

DK7LX Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2015 12:54 Send this review to a friend
Great value; great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I own two of these great little gadgets. One for a Vibroplex as well as one for a J36. It makes a Bug complete. Johnny offers a great service and fast email reply as well as high speed delivery.
No doubt, this is certainly a great add-on for any bug user. A real high quality item.
Definately recommended!

NS3F Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2014 20:36 Send this review to a friend
K8RA Key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality product. You've sent bucks on the key now finish it. G3LIV is professional and eager to satisfy you. VERY HAPPY and it is now one sexy setup!

W2IY Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 09:23 Send this review to a friend
very very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nicely made. Great for travel too when rapidly setting up or breaking down the station. Thank you, Johnny!

ON6CJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding product and great service. Perfect in every regard. A pleasure to deal with Johnny. He ships promptly. Nice addition for my RAF D key. Thank you Johnny. 73ís Jean-Luc

DL4FO Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2014 10:26 Send this review to a friend
Very good idea!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great idea! Great look! Great product! Delivery was extremely fast from the UK to Germany. Now my Vibroplex Original from 1968 looks perfect. Highly recommended!

K0HEA Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2014 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have one for each of my keys (Vibroplex 'bug'... iambic keyer and hk deluxe. They are great additions for my keys... they work great, look great, will be ordering more to have onhand... thanks Johnny and 73