Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 45 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 GBP
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

2D0YLX Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2013 03:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value - Top quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Makes a very nice key into a VERY fine key! Such a simple improvement to a lovely key, all manufacturers should do something similar.

I will be fitting more of Johnny's "cable tidy" mods to my other keys.

Fantastic service from a great guy (and no we are not related!) Turn around time from order to delivery was just 48 hours!!!!

Highly recomended for making your key look great :)

KB4GDH Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2013 17:06 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" products. Well, Johnny G3LIV did think of it and produced a great product.His customer service is well above most. The Cabletidy fit snugly and looks to be made of high-quality materials. Hands down ... buy one and you will see what I mean. CLEARLY, I have NO connection to G3LIV except that of being a very satisfied customer.

WB4DAD Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2013 10:44 Send this review to a friend
CableTidy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The CableTidy is exceptional. It really dresses up my station, makes it a lot more professional. The connector is well made, and is very substantial.

NA9S Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2013 21:50 Send this review to a friend
Neat, Quality Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a CW operator, I purchased Johnny's Cabletidy for my Vibroplex Bug, and Vibroplex Keyer, and then the new, just-released Vibroplex Straight Key Cabletidy. My keys are all chrome with red paddles, so I elected to get the red Cabletidy for each. They are a quality product made of quality materials, and they are beautiful ! They make for a tidy station. Highly recommended.
73s John NA9S

VK2UQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2012 02:54 Send this review to a friend
Every CW Op should own at least one.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This cabletidy was purchased to replace the cable which I had constructed for my recently acquired Vibroplex Presentation Bug. I stumbled across Johnny's website and was immediately taken with the concept and ordered one immediately. When I received my parcel, I was not only very impressed with the cabletidy but I was somewhat amazed at the delivery time - Johnny had processed my order and had it delivered to me in rural NSW VK in less than nine days. It almost takes that long for Australia Post to deliver a parcel to my QTH from interstate. To say that I am happy with this cabletidy is an understatement, this is a great product at a very reasonabe price, that is why I intend to purchase more in the future as my collection hopefully grows.

best 73's
de Ken
VK2UQ

M0PCB Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2012 12:24 Send this review to a friend
Does what it says on the tin  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently ordered the universal one, mainly because my Vibroplex paddles have the black base and I didn't think the red board would suit that.

Fitted in a couple of minutes, perfect. A much more reliable connection that trailing wires.

N3SW Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2012 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Really neatens up the operating desk.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Cabletidy fits perfectly on my 50th Anniversary Vibrokeyer and it looks great. Thumbs up on this accessory.

WX4O Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2012 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Really Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very well made device. It fits my Vibroplex Bug Perfectly. What a smart idea!

K0HEA Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2012 13:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Johnny was patient and informative with all my questions... ordered a cabletidy for my bug and one for my keyer... they arrived within a week, look great, work great... I would recommend these for anyone using a vibroplex product...

Thanks again Johnny

G3XOV Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2012 08:43 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got a second cable tidy from Johnny to fit my 100th anniversary bug. Adds the finishing touch and looks great alongside my iambic paddle.
Super fast service again from Johnny, very pleased.
73 de Ron