Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 32 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

PA7RA Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2012 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is really very nice and good toy for using a vibroplex.
This is a lot better than the regular cable on the contacts of the Vibroplex now the Vibroplex is finish.
Vibroplex must have this as option when you buy a BUG!
Fast deliver abt 5 days earlier I order and today I get my new toy

Fantastic John!
tnx
73"Rien, PA7RA

WE1X Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2012 08:07 Send this review to a friend
In a Word - Stellar  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The fit, finish and functionality are simply stellar. Johnny continues to offer exceptional products from an exceptional gentleman. Thanks Johnny...great stuff.

F3ET Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2012 09:19 Send this review to a friend
Professional quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really nice design, convenient and well finished board, high quality board, connector and cable.
I recommend Cabletidy to everyone using Vibroplex
Thank-you Johnny for this nice design

Paul F3ET

IZ0DCK Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2012 02:10 Send this review to a friend
a solution not a gadget  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
J bought it thinking to an interesting gadget for my Vibroplex that looked always messed-up with cables. Never thought it could be so nicely done, effective, and well packed as it is. A great little piece of hardware indeed. Also communicating with John is a pleasure.

IK0OZK Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2012 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Great Johnny  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really well done, excellent workmanship and great solution.

KI4SP Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2011 11:50 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
"Exceeded My expectations. Excellent Fit and Finish" could not have said it any better. Fast shipping too. Thanks Johnny for a great product.

KB5SXC Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2011 13:03 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Idea.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought one of these on Ebay for My 1968 Vibroplex Original Deluxe Bug.
Exceeded My expectations. Excellent Fit and Finish. Fits into the Carrying Case while still installed. I failed to select the exact model
(My Error) while paying, but Johnny contacted me within an Hour or so asking for the exact specifications I would need. I received it in a short time. All in all, I would say, Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend it to anyone with a Vibroplex.

KB5SXC
Leo

VK4ZP Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2011 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Cabletidy is a good solution to messy cables.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have always thought the cable from my key to my rig looked untidy so I looked for a solution. I found one in Johnny G3LIV's Vibroplex Cabletidy. On arrival of a padded post bag I opened it to find a small red PCB board, 1 metre screened cable, some stainless washers, an instruction manual and a nice QSL card of the man himself. A quick read of the instructions and the PCB was installed, the cable plugged in and I was in business. The PCB board has a 4 pin mini-DIN socket for cable connection. The other cable end was fitted with a metal 6.5mm stereo plug which mated with my Elecraft K3. As a lot of other equipment also uses a 6.5mm socket for a key the supplied cable should meet the requirements of most users. I have already made another cable with a 3.5mm plug to suit a homebrew keyer which I sometimes use. A nice touch was the red colouration of the PCB which matches the colour of the key's finger pieces. All in all I am very pleased with this product and the service Johnny provides. Johnny can be contacted at johnny@melvin.com if you want more infromation.

PA0HTD Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2011 12:03 Send this review to a friend
cleans up your desk  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Finaly a gadget that gets rid of ugly made cables for a Vibroplex bug or paddle. It is beautifuly made and the holes are smal enough to make good contact and big enough to compensate for mechanical misallignement of the contacts found in some older Vibroplex keys. It is a great thing to have or get
Please excuse my bad grammatics, in dutch i am much better.

73 de PA0HTD
Henk

VE3GHM Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2011 06:21 Send this review to a friend
Fabulous idea, excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have one for my Vibroplex Iambic. Fits very well, looks the part and makes for an excellent physical and electrical connection between key and keyer.

The cable as supplied is perhaps 2 1/2 feet in length and is plenty long for my application. PC board, cable and connector quality is top notch.

A bit pricey perhaps but sometimes you just have to spoil yourself a bit. I did when I bought my Vibroplex Iambic and did again with the Cabletidy.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc