Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 39 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

N3SW Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2012 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Really neatens up the operating desk.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Cabletidy fits perfectly on my 50th Anniversary Vibrokeyer and it looks great. Thumbs up on this accessory.
WX4O Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2012 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Really Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very well made device. It fits my Vibroplex Bug Perfectly. What a smart idea!
K0HEA Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2012 13:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Johnny was patient and informative with all my questions... ordered a cabletidy for my bug and one for my keyer... they arrived within a week, look great, work great... I would recommend these for anyone using a vibroplex product...

Thanks again Johnny
G3XOV Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2012 08:43 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got a second cable tidy from Johnny to fit my 100th anniversary bug. Adds the finishing touch and looks great alongside my iambic paddle.
Super fast service again from Johnny, very pleased.
73 de Ron
VA3IF Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2012 12:32 Send this review to a friend
I love this item  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This cable tidy is neat and slick. It takes less than 30 seconds to install, and solves a very messy cable problem. It is a simple idea but it is well thought out, and the materials are high-quality. Especially the connector to the paddle PCB itself. Nothing cheesy about it. It really improves the look of my operating desk. Thanks, Gerry for a great item
N6HE Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2012 12:12 Send this review to a friend
Love it!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just bought a "CableTidy" for my Vibroplex "Vibrokeyer." This is the single-lever keyer paddle as opposed to the iambic two-lever version.

I have been a ham for almost 50 years, and do a lot of CW work. The connection of the keyer cable (at the paddle) between the paddle and the keyer itself has ALWAYS been a complete PITA! My most recent version was wrapping the cable around the rubber foot underneath the unit and winding it aound the connection posts, holding it all in place with a rubber band! Goofy, but effective strain relief. Now that's something to be proud of - NOT! All other ways had strain on the wire connection to the connection posts - which eventually led to me needing to find yet another way to do it.

Then CableTidy came to my attention - I immediately grasped the concept and ordered one.

Construction is excellent and the package arrived from England (I live in So Calif.) sooner than a domestic order palced the same day! Exchanged emails with Johnny re which paddle I have, desired cable length, etc. - it exceeded my (I'm a picky guy)expectations and I now have a neat and good-looking solution to a years-old problem!

Thank you, Johnny!

Ray N6HE

K8RBW Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2012 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Huge improvement  Time owned: more than 12 months
Johnny is a great guy with a great product. It vastly improves cable connections to Vibroplex paddles, always a source of annoyance because they keep coming loose. Now if Vibroplex will produce substantial finger pieces to replace the flimsy ones that they have on the VibroCube.
For those who are interested, Johnny is now making Cabletidys for GHD paddles, many of which have terminal connections for their cables that are similar to Vibroplex. You're a good man, Johnny.
Vy 73 de Dick, K8RBW
PA7RA Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2012 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is really very nice and good toy for using a vibroplex.
This is a lot better than the regular cable on the contacts of the Vibroplex now the Vibroplex is finish.
Vibroplex must have this as option when you buy a BUG!
Fast deliver abt 5 days earlier I order and today I get my new toy

Fantastic John!
73"Rien, PA7RA
WE1X Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2012 08:07 Send this review to a friend
In a Word - Stellar  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The fit, finish and functionality are simply stellar. Johnny continues to offer exceptional products from an exceptional gentleman. Thanks Johnny...great stuff.
F3ET Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2012 09:19 Send this review to a friend
Professional quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really nice design, convenient and well finished board, high quality board, connector and cable.
I recommend Cabletidy to everyone using Vibroplex
Thank-you Johnny for this nice design

Paul F3ET