Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | ELECTRONIX SERVICING Brooklyn Park,Mn. Help

Reviews Summary for ELECTRONIX SERVICING Brooklyn Park,Mn.
ELECTRONIX SERVICING       Brooklyn Park,Mn. Reviews: 17 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Reasonable
Description: What ever your Impossible Mission Is that needs Fixing, Gary (Doc Grivna K0GX) Can handle it!(If parts are still available). Rf,Audio,Computer New,Repair,updates,etc. Since 1976 He has been helping Keep equipment running at it's Peak. 763-561-2836
More info: http://grivn001@umn.edu

You can write your own review of the ELECTRONIX SERVICING Brooklyn Park,Mn..

K0XQ Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2017 20:10 Send this review to a friend
Cannot go wrong with K0GX  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had Gary work on a couple of my radios, and I'll be bringing him an 897D soon that I cannot get to play right with the LDG ATs. Gary is courteous, honest, fast, and he does superb work. For the services he has provided the area for so many years, I consider his pricing to be the best bargain in town since White Castle hamburgers were 10 cents apiece. I won't bring my radios to anyone else.

K7EC Rating: 5/5 Apr 29, 2017 11:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Gary repaired My Yaesu FP-29 which had been blown up by a power line spike. His service was excellent, super fast, and reasonably priced!! I highly recommend his repair service!!!!

W0WOI Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2016 05:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Reasonable Rates  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used Gary to repair various equipment for more than a decade. His turn-around time is usually less than 48 hours unless vintage parts is a problem such as "not available."

When that happens, he is resourceful with an alternative.

Gary's rates are very reasonable for quality service.

K3WA Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2015 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Fast, professional, and affordable service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Monday of last week both of my Alpha 87a amplifiers failed on me within an hour of each other. Very different problems. I shipped my two amps up to Gary K0GX at Electronix Servicing. Got them back on Wednesday. Both fixed and working perfectly. Great job, fast, and affordable. It is great to have a go-to guy like Gary.

KD0GES Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2014 13:34 Send this review to a friend
TS-830s Repair Very happy  Time owned: months
It was so nice to find Gary he was recommended by a fellow ham.
He fixed the radio and got it running good for a vary reasonable price with a quick turnaround.

NG0Z Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2014 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Delighted to Find Gary  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gary is one of the most knowledgeable, resourceful people I have met in my short tenure as an amateur radio operator. I almost hope something else breaks so I can go visit him again.

I have an Ameritron ALS-600 Amp that like all Ameritron Amps, has a cheap T/R relay that went south within a few weeks of taking delivery.

I ordered the AD5X QSK relay upgrade kit along with the two relays from Mouser as well as the 10M upgrade kit from DX Engineering and ran it all up to Gary. The next night he had it all done and it works great and without a scratch. His rates are quite reasonable.

As long as Ameritron and MFJ keep pumping out mediocre parts and workmanship, there will be a need for professionals like Gary and I'm glad I found him.

He has an immaculate shop and has been a ham for more than 40 years.

W0ELH Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2014 08:48 Send this review to a friend
FT-1000D,great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Gary does great servicing with a quick turn around and is very fair on pricing. I would use him again and recommend him.

K0MD Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2014 19:35 Send this review to a friend
The Best Kept Secret in Radio and Amplifier Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Gary Grivna over the past 8 years for all kinds of electronic radio repairs - Icom radios, Heathkit radios, Alpha amplifiers, Acom amplifiers, other things. He has exceeded my expectations every time I have used his services. His rates are great and I am very delighted with the repair work. He is the best kept secret in the Radio repair business. I would give him a 10+ if possible.

WB0SOK Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2012 03:56 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gary took my TS-850 and W0SHL's Alpha amp at noon the day before Thanksgiving. He called 9 AM the day after saying our equipment was repaired and ready for pick up. The price was very reasonable and he gave us the bad parts he replaced, and had checked my radio's tx/rx specs. Couldn't be happier!! Send your stuff to Gary, you won't be disappointed!

KC0WEO Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2012 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great job resonable $$$$$   Time owned: more than 12 months
Gary took my TS-870 in for repair just days before the 2012 Dayton Hamvention which he was going to. He diagnosed the damage I caused by TX'ing w/o antenna, S-meter was pinned at about 3/4. He found a low voltage issue when he could have said I blew the finals and I would have paid for that replacement.
Gary is a pleasant ham with exceptional skills, equipment and heart. It only took him 2 days, included free of charge was a total reset with firmware/software upgrade for the Kenwood TS 879.
I would not hesitate to refer him to friends n family and will return if needed. After the "tune up" my rig was better than ever.

What more can I say, only a labor charge which could have been labor plus parts but he did not take advantage of a relatively new ham with a used bought radio.

Thanks Gary, you are the man!
Rob kc0weo