Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Gifts4Hams Help

Reviews Summary for Gifts4Hams
Gifts4Hams Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Varies
Description: Laser engraved, etched and marked gift items for amateur radio operators
More info: http://www.gifts4hams.com/

You can write your own review of the Gifts4Hams.

KB3TUO Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2017 08:25 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Acrylic Desk Wedge  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered an acrylic desk wedge because I really liked the font and don't much care for the wooden type call sign plaques. The Kelly Laser works were very good at communicating when they were shipping the wedge via email. I had it about 2 days later and the quality is absolutely fantastic! I couldn't be happier! I give it a 5 because it couldn't be better!

W4II Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2016 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Superb !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I now have 4 items from Gifts4Hams. Each item, coffee mug(s), wood call plaque, and LED call lamp is excellent. Their workmanship is top notch. And, Tom and Sonia are simply wonderful people.

73 John W4II

KU2C Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2014 15:40 Send this review to a friend
Great product / great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered an engraved wood license frame as a birthday gift for my son. The frame is absolutely beautiful and Bill went out of his way to get it to me on time. I'll order from him again!

K2JF Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2013 10:57 Send this review to a friend
gorgeous  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill created this beautiful call sign desk wedge with white lettering against a black background with some stars and stripes framing my call sign. It looks great on my Icom 756 Pro III - sitting right on top of it adding a nice splash of that red to really jazz things up.

AA6KI Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2011 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Laser Engraved, Etched and Marked Gift Items for Hams  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The Gifts4Hams website has a wide variety of items to choose from. My particular purchase was a coffee mug, and I am very happy with it. The mug is rectangular in shape, but the interior portion is round like any other mug. It has my callsign engraved on opposite sides. I prefer relatively heavy mugs, and this one has a nice heft to it.

Bill Stoltz's customer service is exceptionally good. He responds to questions, and he ships his products quickly.