Reviews Categories | Filters, RF: bandpass, lowpass, highpass, RFI/EMI, etc.. | AMECO HP-75T High Pass Filter Help

Reviews Summary for AMECO HP-75T High Pass Filter
AMECO HP-75T High Pass Filter Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.95
Description: Designed for cable TV applications. These filters stop TV, FM, VCR interference from amateur radios and other RF sources. Cable included.
More info: http://amecocorp.com/electronic.html

You can write your own review of the AMECO HP-75T High Pass Filter.

K9SO Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 12:50 Send this review to a friend
I believe the -70db spec  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I thought the days of TV front end overload were long gone ... until, that is, I bought a digital converter to receive OTA stations. I have a Sharp digital flatscreen TV that had some audio issues with certain OTA stations. Sharp told me their tuner was NG and told me to buy an external digital converter box. I run a KW on most bands and never had even the slightest problem with TVI and OTA digital signals.

Until I got the converter box ... I had consistent front end overload even when running 5 watts on all channels!

I bought one of these beauties and the problem went away... . Even at 1KW which is 23dB above the 5w level. (Sidebar to iView converter people: Amazing what you can do with a little front end filtering ... you should try it!)

Nice, solid product and comes with a short jumper coax with F connectors. Highly recommended. No longer $14.95 however.

AE6ZW Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2012 11:37 Send this review to a friend
fixed TVI problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
I receive on the Air Digital TV, in Orange County , CA area with outside antenna. I had HF signal ( 100 wts ) getting into TV. after install this filter it went away.

WA4HKY Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2011 15:23 Send this review to a friend
Finally a REAL High Pass Filter that works!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
We have 3 TV's in the house. Two CRT and one flat screen. The largest is a Sony in the living room. Yep- It gets the most use. (Especially during American Idol) I spend a lot of time on 10m and the CRT Sony is the ONLY TV that hates me... Thanks to Universal Radio- the HP-75T arrived and saved the day. No more TVI! Gone. Kaput. I highly recommend this HPF to anyone with TVI issues. Great job Ameco!