Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Array Solutions Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions
Array Solutions Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Array Solutions is your source for high end, high performance RF products.

Our objective is to provide best in class products and support them with best in class customer service.

Array Solutions' products are in use at top DX and Contest stations worldwide as well as commercial and government installations.
More info: http://arraysolutions.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions.

W1ZK Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2013 12:20 Send this review to a friend
ACOM new RCU repair  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Along with a bunch of folks, I waited for the new ACOM Remote Control Unit for my Acom 2000A amplifier. I use ICOM radios so when mine arrived I made up an interface cable to go from my Microham DK II interface to the RCU and proceeded to transpose 2 pins on a PS/2 cable. Nuts, my bad!
I sent the new RCU to Array Solutions as I am no longer able to deal with SMD repair work. Billy, the Array Solutions service Tech, did a fantastic job under trying circumstances. Acom had not released the schematic diagram yet. Ughh.
Going by faith on how the Icom CI-V level should be inputted to the processor, he worked backwards to replace bad transistors in that line. IT WORKED!!!!
Kudos,and great eyesight Billy K5..! Thanks for sending me the bad "grains of wheat" SMD transistors. I am going to mount them on my wall! Array Solutions gets my 5 score.

N2BJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2012 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Bob and Jay have the best products and customer support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had my second lightning hit at my station in 2 years and this time I was hit on my Bandmaster and Eight pak. Bob talked me through the issues and finally had to send the units back for repair. Bob turned the units around in less than a week! Thanks Bob and Jay you guys are great. In addition one of the parts I sent directly to Larry at Hamnation who also turned the product around to me and I was back on the air in less than a week. What a great crew! Thanks again!! That's what separates companies from just OK to Great, they continue to support their products and answer the phone when you call them and are very helpful and polite.
Barry N2BJ

KC3RT Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2011 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Professional & Fast Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Acom 1010 blew a tank cap several weeks after the warranty expired on the amp. I sent it back to Array Solutions and I had it back in my hands in less than 2 weeks - NO CHARGE! Jay is very professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him and Array Solutions.

N1EJH Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2011 07:03 Send this review to a friend
Balun repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
I contacted Jay and told him of my problem. Fragged balun. Thinking it was way past warranty and would have pay for repair. When I asked for shipping instructions I was told by Jay to just send it in. There will be NO CHARGE!! for repair or replacement. Think about it the balun is over 5 yrs old. How can you beat that. Array Solutions, outstanding company Do business there and never be disappointed.

N5MNW Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2011 09:52 Send this review to a friend
Great technical support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I repaired a -way- out-of-warranty Power Master PM003 which had unfortunately been the victim of a runaway power supply voltage surge. The internal protection device had (properly) shorted which kept the more expensive components from getting fried.

That's just the good engineering part.

What I'm -really- impressed with was Jay's prompt and helpful advice, even offering to evaluate the unit in-house. We exchanged emails and after selecting appropriate replacement components, the little beauty fired right up.

I'll be a return customer!
Jeff N5MNW

KA1API Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2011 12:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service, Prompt and Professional Staff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Array Solutions repaired my Tokyo HY-POWER THP-1.5Kfx amplifier quickly and kept the cost down to a minimum.

Jay was able to diagnose the problem over the phone, and was able to provide an estimate before I shipped it. It actually came in under his estimate to repair my amp and get it back in service. He did a great job keeping me informed of the progress and provided quality shipping back to my QTH.

I can't say enough about how professional Array Solutions is and I would highly recommend them to repair your equipment whether it is in warranty or not.

Also, the THP 1.5 Kfx is a great amplifier and I highly recommend them. Array Solutions sells them and really knows them inside and out.

No, I don't work for Array Solutions but was so happy with the experience that I wanted to let everyone know.