Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | LDG multi-finction meters for specific rigs Help

Reviews Summary for LDG multi-finction meters for specific rigs
LDG multi-finction meters for specific rigs Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$79.99
Description: LDG's line of multi-function meters that are made for specific, popular models of current HF radios.
More info: http://www.ldgelectronics.com/c/252/products/3

You can write your own review of the LDG multi-finction meters for specific rigs.

K9MHZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2011 08:33 Send this review to a friend
I really like this item!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'll admit to being a little skeptical at first, but once I purchased a meter for my IC-7700 (their M-7700 model), I was very happy with my decision to do so. This thing is great.....it's an exact replica of the electronic meter on the radio itself. and is large and easy-to-read. The case is metal and built nicely. It has a back lighting switch on the rear panel, and it gives the meter a very nice, professional look when used.

The meter itself displays whatever you want, depending on what settings you've entered into your radio. Personally, I use it as a watt meter, and keep the meter on the radio itself set to ALC.....very convenient.

Nice item....you'll enjoy it!