Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | Balun Designs 4130sv Unun Help

Reviews Summary for Balun Designs 4130sv Unun
Balun Designs 4130sv Unun Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$46.95
Description: Designed to compliment the S9 vertical antennas, this new addition is small, compact and perfect for portable or even permanent installations. This 4:1 Unun (200-50 ohms) will easily handle 300 watts and covers 1.5-54 MHz. The new wing nut model makes setup and breakdown quick and easy.
More info: http://www.balundesigns.com/servlet/the-89/4-cln-1-Unun-1.5-to/Detail

You can write your own review of the Balun Designs 4130sv Unun.

N2LRB Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2011 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Unun  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased Balun Designs 4130sv Unun for my S9v 18' antenna. It was highly recommended by S9 antennas for hams who wanted to use the S9 on more than one band. I figured it would make tuning the S9 antenna across the bands slightly easier. But it did a lot more than that. The Balun Designs 4130sv actually lowered my swr across all bands (20 to 6 meters) down to 1.2 or less! I do not need my automatic antenna tuner. Your results may vary.

If you are going to purchase the S9v 18' or the S9v 31' you can not go wrong in getting the 4130sv Unun to operate from 20 to 6 meters. It is highly recommended for a reason. It works and it works well.

The Unun is well made and at a great price. I look forward to purchasing more of my Baluns and Ununs from Balun Designs.