Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Impact PBS Help

Reviews Summary for Impact PBS
Impact  PBS Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $45.00
Description: Impact PBS custom manufactures each microphone flag with full color printing included.

More info: http://www.impactpbs.com

You can write your own review of the Impact PBS.

ON4AMG Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2011 11:13 Send this review to a friend
High quality mike flags  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Microphone flags are typically the kind of gadgets that are difficult to find in Europe. Came across Impact PBS thanks to the glowing review here on e-ham. I contacted them and had a very quick reply, there was no objection in shipping mic flags to Belgium. Ellen is very co-operative and a great communicator. She advised on what to exactly deliver as far as the design was concerned - my first attempt was not entirely up to the high standards PBS like to maintain. My son and I sat together and redesigned the mic flag during the week-end and after having received an electronic proof sample from Ellen I went ahead with an order. Everything arrived, neatly packaged and well protected. The end result is gorgeous, real eye candy, I can only highly recommend Impact PBS, well done!

W5DGM Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2011 14:19 Send this review to a friend
Looks awesome  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I searched on the internet for a high quality mic flag to dress up my station. No, it's not going to improve your signal, but it is an "in your face" reminder of what station your speaking on. I simply sent an email of my callsign, along with the design and color preferences to Ellen at Impact. I quickly received a reply from her and finalized the order. In a few days, I had a first class "professional" mic flag which attached perfectly to my mic shock mount (they can make a flag for almost any mount). I will definitely buy again in the future.