Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Vibroplex Gold Hand Key/Iambic Paddle double Help

Reviews Summary for Vibroplex Gold Hand Key/Iambic Paddle double
Vibroplex Gold Hand Key/Iambic Paddle double Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $349 - $799
Description: A beauty and it works pretty well.
More info: http://www.vibroplex.com/

You can write your own review of the Vibroplex Gold Hand Key/Iambic Paddle double.

KG4NCK Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2005 06:44 Send this review to a friend
Superb Key  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using my Vibroplex double key (straight/iambic) for about 4 years now. The fit and finish is spectacular. Both keys operate with flawless precision and unparalled smoothness. I really enjoy the extra weight that the large base gives to these keys. It does not move or travel across even the slickest surfaces, even with agressive keying. Vibroplex has a winner with this one.

W5EI Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2000 18:50 Send this review to a friend
Very well made product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Most of my time hamming is spent on CW, and I'm trying to build up a collection of good keys and paddles. I've had the Vibroplex straight key and iambic double for two years, and its been a great performer. It can be easily adjusted to whatever operating style I need, whether it be close contacts or spaced for a little banging. The gold plating on this model is very attractive, but it's not cheap. A couple of years ago, I used it for 24 hours straight during Field Day, and it went the distance with no problems. As you might expect, it's also very heavy. It may be a little unwieldy to transport, but once it gets where it's needed, it won't try to walk around on you!