Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Radio World Canada Help

Reviews Summary for Radio World Canada
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Radio World Service
More info: http://www.radioworld.ca/

You can write your own review of the Radio World Canada.

VE7IG Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2012 09:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had trouble with the RX MIX cirtuit in my FT-1000D so sent it to Radioworld. They informed me it was the control on the front panel itself that had gone faulty. This is a double pot on a printed circuit board and of course it is no longer supplied by Yaesu. BUT the Radioworld technician found one in their junque box and saved the radio for another term. That control is indispensible for working in a pileup as it moves headphone audio between main receiver and sub receiver without pressing any frequency changing buttons. Good work guys and thanks!

VE4HE Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2012 18:14 Send this review to a friend
excellent service and repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Had a problem with my FT5000MP and did not know where to send it for repair. After contacting Yaesu Tech and Customer service they advised me to send it to RadioWorld Canada in Toronto as they were extremely confident in their service techs. It is scary to ship by transport as I live in another province but there was no damage to box or radio. The radio was just off waranty but I also wanted to have the software updated. Jeff from RadioWorld and I went over the problems with the radio and upon completion sent it back to me NO CHARGE. The radio works better now than when it was new and I am very happy with the awesome service and professionalism from RadioWorld. Thank you Jeff and Angelo at RadioWorld for all the work done and I recommend you to all who need repairs done to their amateur radio equipment. Absolutely awesome service!

VE3RFO Rating: 2/5 Apr 28, 2011 16:37 Send this review to a friend
Not bad if you want your equipment damaged  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sent my mint condition Yaesu FT 2000 to Radio World in Toronto for a minor repair. It came back working properly , but had a fair size hack down to the metal on the top case. I was unable to resolve the problem , as they took no responsibility for the damage. The radio was hand delivered in mint condition. They even had the nerve to note that there was damage on the bill. Right after they dropped the case , I guess. Not recommended. VE3WF