Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | NL7XM Callsign Historical Research Help

Reviews Summary for NL7XM Callsign Historical Research
NL7XM Callsign Historical Research Reviews: 233 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Free or 1.00
Description: NL7XM ("Pete the Greek") provides a wonderful service to the ham community by using his vast collection of Callbooks to research original license dates. His work is done as a service to his fellow hams (although he would accept $1.00 to defray copying and mailing costs). Keep him in mind when you have old Callbooks to dispose of. He can be reached at twelvevdc@aol.com

You can write your own review of the NL7XM Callsign Historical Research.

WA3PZO Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2013 15:19 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: months
Pete took the time to research the entire history of my uncle's callsign in the '30s and 40s. A great service to the ham community.

N5AB Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2013 20:52 Send this review to a friend
amazing  Time owned: months
Pete was great at tracking down my year of first licensing.
A great service the the ham community!

KE7TPA Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2013 20:06 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All I had to go on was a mans name, and with this Pete was able to build a chronological history of this mans entire amateur radio lifespan, from 1920 to 2000. To have this information in my hands is nothing short of a miracle. Pete's work is careful, concise, and expertly done. The value I received far exceeded Pete's fairly priced service. I highly recommend this service to anyone performing any historical research. Literally, I would have been "up the creek, without a paddle", had it not been for Pete.

WA0NVT Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2013 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pete has done a great job looking up past history for me. Its nice to know that somebody has old records. Thanks Pete

WU0F Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2013 06:10 Send this review to a friend
Efficient  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pete was able to find information on a club station call that I was not able to get out of any of the 'oldtimers'.
Thanks Pete

WB4LMK Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2013 18:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Team NL7XM & XYL  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Many hams have patient XYL’s that put up with the incursion of equipment in the home and the auto, but I don’t know any hams that have an XYL that puts up with bookshelves of old Callbooks.

My thanks go to Pete "The Greek" / NL7XM for researching and certifying the year I was first licensed. His service was fast and professional.

My admiration and thanks go to his wife who has blessed the entire ham community by “putting up” with shelf upon shelf of old Callbooks and the time that Pete spends on providing this service.

Pete, please convey my thanks to your wife for her support in this endeavor.

Fred, WB4LMK

KM9U Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2013 16:39 Send this review to a friend
Thanks Pete!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Its great to know someone is preserving history and sharing it this way. I wanted to find the issue date of my original license and he came through speedily. Thanks Pete!

K5KTF Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2013 16:34 Send this review to a friend
All suppliers should be as good!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Pete requesting info on his service. My wife got her ticket, and we wanted to find her grandpa's old call. No one in the family knew about it, and grandma had gotten rid of all his stuff years ago (he SK'd in 1987).

Pete emailed me back his price (a MEASLY $15, after looking at the 1983 callbook... daunting task!)

I told him we agreed and would want to employ his services, and asked how to pay, etc. I got busy and didnt do anything for 2 days, when he emailed me saying he found it and it was available! I paid via paypal PERSONAL without question as soon as I saw the email.

Without a doubt, if I need to find another callsign, I will be using him, and will refer anyone wanting the same to him.

Thanks Pete!

Jim K5KTF & Rochelle KF5WUJ-Soon to be KA5HHZ

AC0NR Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2013 13:37 Send this review to a friend
Certificated!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pete, NL7XM, does a fast thorough job, where others have failed.
He found my novice callsign from 1961 and allowed me to connect with my previous ham experience, for which I had been trying to find records for about 4 years. Very reasonable and very quick.
Kit, AA6AS

W0AY Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2013 18:42 Send this review to a friend
Service as advertised  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Search was for an obscure KL7 call I held in roughly 1968. Pete found it, copied the Call Book Entry in his reply to me. Very happy with his service.