Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Maxton CT-62 USB Help

Reviews Summary for Maxton CT-62 USB
Maxton CT-62 USB Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $34.95
Description: Computer control for use with memory manager software, Ham CAT control software. TTL level converter build in
Directly connect rig and computer, no other interface required.

Compatible with Yaesu radios: FT-747GX, FT-747SX, FT-767GX, FT-767SX, FT-1000, FT-1000D, FT-1011, FT-1021, FT-3800, FT-3800H, FT-736R, FT-850, FT-980, FT-990, FRG-100, FRG-8800, FRG-9600, FRG-965
More info: http://www.maxton.net.cn/en/

You can write your own review of the Maxton CT-62 USB.

N5NNS Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2012 16:33 Send this review to a friend
G4HFQ Products Bob is the BEST!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I did and am so thankful. I have been a ham for over 31 years and not too long ago returned to the hobby/service. My family gave me a present, a Yaesu 857D. More on the radio later, now it is the CAT-62. I purchased one from the net and it failed after a couple of months.

I looked for a replacement and found Mr. Freeth G4HFQ and am so thankful! He is certainly a gentleman and goes beyond the call of duty. I received the cable and driver today. Here is how hard it was. 1. Load driver. 2. Connect Cable 3. Start software..... DONE! And also you get tested, researched QUALITY!

I build my own antennas and some for others and have probably built 85% of the designs out there. I KNOW when and where quality counts. Mr. Freeth does also and that is clear. He does his homework and tests the products. I feel fortunate to have come upon him and would gladly and whole-heartedly recommend him for anything in his area. He also has some interesting topics on his website. http://www.g4hfq.co.uk

I would like to thank him here for fine work and quality and for excellent and timely responses. He IS what is lacking in our hobby/service today.

God Bless and 73
N5NNS
George

AE6AC Rating: 0/5 May 25, 2011 11:02 Send this review to a friend
Blue Screens Windows 7  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a CAT interface for my FT-1000D and this product was recommended to me. I purchased it on Ebay from "Affordable Radio". It caused my Dell Latitude 630 Laptop to blue screen. The blue screens started after installing the driver for this and stopped immediately after the driver was uninstalled. I think this is a very poor product. I do not recommend it or "Affordable Radio".