Reviews Categories | Antenna Analyzers | RigExpert AA-54 Help

Reviews Summary for RigExpert AA-54
RigExpert AA-54 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $350
Description: RigExpert AA-54 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
More info: http://www.rigexpert.com

You can write your own review of the RigExpert AA-54.

AA6SC Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2018 08:43 Send this review to a friend
This instrument leaves no doubt.  Time owned: more than 12 months
The RigExpert AA-54 is easy to use, and meets my needs. Quickly it reveals all aspects—resistance, net reactance, impedance, VSWR—of the antenna, indicating when it is ready for action in mere seconds. Graphs it produces are helpful in surveying the overall system, leaving nothing to chance. Its Mac software has room for improvement, but running Windows 10 in emulation on my Mac solves that problem.

W6RV Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2018 12:20 Send this review to a friend
Simply, the best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having owned my AA-54 for 5 years now, I realize how valuable a tool it has become in my shack. I use a 450 ohm ladder line fed doublet tuned with a Palstar AT5K and have a chart with all the preset number to tune to for any band I wish to transmit. The analyzer is placed on position 4 of my antenna switch and when I want to check my SWR on a given antenna or frequency I can do so without transmitting or disturbing a QSO. Using a graph readout I can see my bandwidth on any given frequency.

LA8RTA Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2016 04:43 Send this review to a friend
Great instrument!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the AA-54, and it’s really a great instrument! Simple to operate, and the display is very readable.

The advantages of AA-54 compared with the AA-30 is that it has the opportunity to measure 5 frequencies at the same time. This is very useful when tuning a multiband antenna where the adjustment on one band may influence the other bands.
The cost of getting this benefit is very small compared with the price of the AA-30.

If you buy one, you won't be disappointed!