Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Help

Reviews Summary for ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign
ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Reviews: 21 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $35.00
Description: Custom LED edge lit sign
More info: http://www.projectgm.com/

You can write your own review of the ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign.

KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Callsign Sticker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the callsign sticker and its great. For the price you can't beat it. The quality and workmanship is very good. There shipping time is also great. I will order from them again.

KB1CWQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2013 07:35 Send this review to a friend
Fast Work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
One week from order to in the shack. I ordered my sign on Saturday, received e-mail template for approval and corrections on Sunday. Made a small correction and received the sign in Fridays morning mail. It Looks incredible. Really adds a touch of class to the shack. Top marks all the way around.

WH7DX Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2013 18:57 Send this review to a friend
I'm Impressed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My blue lit call sign came in FAST. I'm impressed. It looks very cool. Service was prompt with a proof email (that took me a few days to notice in my inbox) and then it shipped out and arrived to HI in 3 days I think. Professionally wrapped and looks great. I'd recommend.

K6RWM Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2013 00:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I hinted around and the XYL gave me one for Christmas 2011. Mine is the cool green LED with my callsign and the tower/antenna logo. It really does look sharp and adds a nice touch to the ham shack. After more than a year, it looks as good as the day I got it.

NA6D Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2013 18:56 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought an illuminated LED call sign. It looked great, but because of my own ineptness, I plugged it into 120V AC instead of 9V DC. Fried the LED's! Contacted Project GM and said if I paid for shipping they would repair for free! Only took a few days to turn around. I was so impressed with that, I ordered the really fancy one with the remote control. These people are very service friendly, and put out a great product. If you are looking for an attractive LED lighted sign, I certainly recommend them.

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2012 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Super  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
We bought one for our clubhouse shack. Looks way cool! Great folks to deal with. They also sell gift certificates. Makes a great prize for your next hamfest. Canít go wrong

KE7FEH Rating: 5/5 Aug 28, 2012 13:31 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my call LED sign and what a great addition to mine or any shack. 73!

K6DMA Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2012 01:59 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely wonderful, Great shack accessory.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received mine today. Good quality, but I'd have preferred it to be more "heavy duty", if you know what I mean. Functional and beautify, though!

AC2K Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2012 10:56 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have purchased two of these for friends and one for myself. Beautiful way to display your call in your shack. Great service as well.

KB1PXU Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2012 15:55 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic well worth the money.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered one of the signs with remote control. Really glad that I did. Very impressive work of art. Quite amazing for the price. When I was going through the decision of how the sign would look I received e-mails with a prototype from which I could finalize. This was extremely helpful.

Also the whole process was extremely quick just a matter of days until I had it in hand.

The shack has a totally new personality.