Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Help

Reviews Summary for ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign
ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Reviews: 24 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $35.00
Description: Custom LED edge lit sign

You can write your own review of the ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign.

WA0UAY Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2018 14:50 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING QUALITY!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gerald walked me thru exactly what the sign would be and after ordering it was here in just a few days. This is a beautiful sign that will compliment any Shack. I went with the multicolor with graphics as shown on Gerald's QRZ page. I have it in front of and setting on black felt type material and it really makes the sign pop!! I will add a picture to my bio and show his workmanship.
Thanks again Gerald!
KJ1RE Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2017 12:33 Send this review to a friend
Rapid and accurate order confirmation and quick work!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a fill-in etched sign with my call and some clip art from the ProjectGM website Friday morning and received a proof via email from Gerald Saturday evening.

He made clear he could change pretty much anything I wanted, all I had to do was ask. However, the proof was exactly what I wanted and I approved production. (5/5 for prompt order confirmation and production approval.)

The sign was shipped (USPS Priority Mail) Monday from Ohio and received here in NH on Wednesday mid-morning. (5/5 for rapid production/shipping process.)

The proof of the pudding, however, came when I opened up the box and placed the sign into the LED illuminated base (with remote control for color and light effects) and plugged it in. It was *exactly* what I wanted and it looks fantastic on top of my Kenwood TS-990.

You can see a picture here:
AB0RE Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2016 08:27 Send this review to a friend
A steal  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a "fill-in etched" LED sign with my call sign and an antenna tower graphic, blue back light, oak base. Order-to-delivery time was very reasonable (within a week after ProjectGM had my order information).

In all honesty I was expecting a "good for the price" sign. However, when I opened the package and plugged the sign I was really taken back by how good it looked. No defects in the engraving in the sign. Wood base looked good, definitely not an "after-thought". Color and lighting consistent throughout. Cord and integrated switch also good quality.

The call sign LED sign is the "finishing touch" in my shack and is fun to look at. I should've ordered this sign years ago! (Thankfully, prices appear to have held steady over the past several years).
KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Callsign Sticker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the callsign sticker and its great. For the price you can't beat it. The quality and workmanship is very good. There shipping time is also great. I will order from them again.
KB1CWQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2013 07:35 Send this review to a friend
Fast Work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
One week from order to in the shack. I ordered my sign on Saturday, received e-mail template for approval and corrections on Sunday. Made a small correction and received the sign in Fridays morning mail. It Looks incredible. Really adds a touch of class to the shack. Top marks all the way around.
WH7DX Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2013 18:57 Send this review to a friend
I'm Impressed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My blue lit call sign came in FAST. I'm impressed. It looks very cool. Service was prompt with a proof email (that took me a few days to notice in my inbox) and then it shipped out and arrived to HI in 3 days I think. Professionally wrapped and looks great. I'd recommend.
K6RWM Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2013 00:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I hinted around and the XYL gave me one for Christmas 2011. Mine is the cool green LED with my callsign and the tower/antenna logo. It really does look sharp and adds a nice touch to the ham shack. After more than a year, it looks as good as the day I got it.
NA6D Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2013 18:56 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought an illuminated LED call sign. It looked great, but because of my own ineptness, I plugged it into 120V AC instead of 9V DC. Fried the LED's! Contacted Project GM and said if I paid for shipping they would repair for free! Only took a few days to turn around. I was so impressed with that, I ordered the really fancy one with the remote control. These people are very service friendly, and put out a great product. If you are looking for an attractive LED lighted sign, I certainly recommend them.
WC3O Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2012 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Super  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
We bought one for our clubhouse shack. Looks way cool! Great folks to deal with. They also sell gift certificates. Makes a great prize for your next hamfest. Canít go wrong
KE7FEH Rating: 5/5 Aug 28, 2012 13:31 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my call LED sign and what a great addition to mine or any shack. 73!