Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Help

Reviews Summary for ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign
ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign Reviews: 21 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $35.00
Description: Custom LED edge lit sign
More info: http://www.projectgm.com/

You can write your own review of the ProjectGM Lighted LED Sign.

K8UUU Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2012 06:07 Send this review to a friend
A beautifully engraved and color lighted sign. A work of art.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I picked up my first sign, I immediately ordered another as a gift. The appearance is dramatic and artistic, delivery was fast and I had exact proofs to approve before the designs were finalized. These guys are very professional and produce a product that could cost two or three times as much. My shack looks classier than ever!

KD4QMY Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2012 09:42 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for the shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Looks absolutely great and is the perfect size for my radio table. The guys at ProjectGM are outstanding! I highly recommend ProjectGM for the perfect shack accessory.

KF7P Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2012 15:46 Send this review to a friend
Fabulous!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just what my shack needs, a little visual zing! I ordered mine with a pigtail and power it off my station 14v DC supply. Ordering was easy, and Gerald sent a proof via email for my approval before cutting the sign. Shipped quick via USPS mail. I may get some of these for my kids with their names on them. Great birthday present! Hmm... wonder if the XYL wants one? I could put "WAR DEPARTMENT" on it, hahaha!

KB2NGK Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2011 09:14 Send this review to a friend
Awesome!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't be more pleased. Exactly what my shack needed!! Quick, friendly, and professional.

N8OXC Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2011 08:43 Send this review to a friend
Exceeding expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Getting close to Christmas, we decided this would be a great gift for my father in-law. Ordered the sign that evening, Confirmation the next day, sign delivered 2 days later. Beyond 5 star service and the photos do not do the signs justice..They look GREAT! Excellent experience from ordering through delivery..will order one for myself soon.

W1RPR Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2011 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a sign with white LED's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving with a custom base and the finished product was shipped the following day. Both Wayne and Gerald were fantastic to deal with and the resulting product is a work of art. My highest recommendation to projectgm!

Ron, W1RPR

K7JBQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2011 14:52 Send this review to a friend
Great looking sign, fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sent an email Sunday, got the proof on Monday, got the sign on Friday.

Looks great in the shack.

Only thing I would add to the design would be an on/off switch.

Superb service, great price, great looking sign.

Bill

W6HB Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2011 17:03 Send this review to a friend
Customized and classy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Don't hesitate to ask these guys to go the extra mile! As a Hex-Beam user I had them do a custom logo and make signs for me and two "hexnut" friends as gifts. They came out beautiful with green LEDs and walnut bases. They even inserted gift cards on those shipped to my friends. Nothing but rave reviews...

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2011 22:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Accessory !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I 'stole' N8MOX's design, but had blue LED's installed in mine instead. The product's craftsmanship is excellent, and it looks very sharp on my desk. Two thumbs up!

N8MOX Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2011 18:48 Send this review to a friend
Awesome work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After seeing these signs at Dayton this year by the prize table, I decided I had to get one. I called Gerald, who was more than helpful by the way. I told him what I was looking for and sent the graphics I wanted added. Within a day, I had a proof, which looked fantastic. From this point, I gave permission to proceed and had my lighted signs within five days. I highly recommend this new up and coming company. Great work guys.