Reviews Categories | Ham Work Bench Tools & Test Equipment | ATTEN Model 937b Help

Reviews Summary for ATTEN Model 937b
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Soldering station with a GREAT selection of tips

You can write your own review of the ATTEN Model 937b.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2011 14:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I do a LOT of soldering, restoring boatanchor radios and test equipment. I have worn out several high $ Weller stations. I was not about to pay > $100 for another Weller handle.
Searching good 'ole eBay, I found several 'off shore' stations for cheap. I bought a couple of different models since they both went to 900 F. Of the two, I must comment on the ATTEN 937b. It is VERY well made and it came with 9 tips! I decided on the tip styles I needed and ordered a bunch more. Cheap too! The stations come with a replacement heating element and a 1 year warranty. Please see my review of the ATTEN O'scope I just bought.
This company would be good to invest in. Too bad they are in China. The quality and value is simply stunning!! I do NOT promote the USA / China trade defecit, but just have to go with what works....sorry!

ron