Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | Channel Master 9537 Digital Remote Control Rotator Controller Help

Reviews Summary for Channel Master 9537 Digital Remote Control Rotator Controller
Channel Master 9537 Digital Remote Control Rotator Controller Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.99
Description: A stand alone digital controller box to replace manual controller boxes that operate a TV rotator
More info: http://www.channelmaster.com/Antenna_Rotator_Control_Unit_Channel_Master_CM_9537_s/61.htm

You can write your own review of the Channel Master 9537 Digital Remote Control Rotator Controller.

KC0EKQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2017 04:17 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic improvement.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've had a few different rotator systems over the years, and all of them worked as they should. But every controller was so noisy and gears would eventually strip or crack, and once, the internal contact between one of the control wire pins and the screw connector was shorted out. Hey, things happen, that's life.

But I found one of these little beauties at a local thrift store for $5. Yes. Five.

With the remote.

I didn't know if it would run the rotor I had been using -- a lightweight TV type but for my Wellbrook loop it is more than enough -- but at that price it hardly mattered.

I have to say, it is really wonderful to just hit that synch button and have it there, instead of grinding those slow gears back and forth, back and forth.

As for that grinding... it is gone. Silence is the name of the game with this little thing, and I can now use it at night, in the same bedroom with my YL, to rotate the loop as needed and NOT wake up the whole damned house with the crunching glug-glug-glugging of the older controllers. Until I found this unit, I was never able to utilize the rotator for bedtime SWLing due to the noise. It's just awesome.

Totally worth it at its retail price, if you're not needing more robust, heavyweight systems.

It's silent, little (it's about the length and width of a generic mobile smartphone, and about and inch or so high), and it works.

I still

K6ILG Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2014 01:13 Send this review to a friend
geat upgrade for small rotators  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i was using the old manual box when finding repair parts became impossible to find. the internal plastic gears where always broke in ones found on line. i stumbled on this non mechcanical version by channel master. it requires 18vac wall wart to operate supplied with a new one. no nonsense little box quite and also comeswith a infra red remote.

KB4MB Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2011 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great replacement for the manual boxes  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My manual controller box was giving me a fit, because as I set in an azimuth, the selector and indicator would turn together sometimes, so if I originally set it for West, it would rotate as the indicator rotated, and I ended up at North.

Also, the manual gear driven one was a racket, so I saw one of these cheap on ebay and figured I'd give it a try.

Very nice controller, no need to twist both ways to sync, just hit a button. No noise, since there are no gears. Easy to just type in the azimuth and away it goes. Also, it remembers its' position even after you pull power (as I have my station on a multi strip outlet so I can always disconnect when not operating).

Very tiny, easier to keep in sync, no noise, how can you beat it!?

New antenna rotators come with this one already, but if you have the old twist style, keep an eye out for a deal and you will be happy.