Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | PACPARTS Help

Reviews Summary for PACPARTS
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 2.3/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: PacParts Inc - formerly Pacific Coast Parts Distributors.
More info: http://www.pacparts.com/

You can write your own review of the PACPARTS.

AE3K Rating: 1/5 Nov 15, 2015 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Waste of time and money  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought a so-called replacement for Q15 on the IF board of my Kenwood TS-850s. The new part has a different number, different markings, and it is not possible to tell how one might install it properly. Plus no datasheet. No way to contact them with a technical question.

I'm only out $10 because I bought a few. I resent the time more than the money.

K8EO Rating: 1/5 Dec 17, 2014 13:02 Send this review to a friend
Go elsewhere!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Last month I ordered a part of a Kenwood 570 from these guys. Initially I was told out of stock, which naturally I had no issue with. Supposedly they shipped it to me on 11/21, and they charged me for it. After a couple of weeks waiting I called them up. Well, give it another day or so I was told. I kept calling every other day, after over three weeks they finally admitted I should have gotten the part by now. Making me wait 3 Weeks seemed real excessive. Ok, I told them send me another one. No, it's back ordered(again). At this point it had been over 5 weeks. I asked approximately how long until it's in stock? No clue can't tell me. We agreed to cancel the transaction, and they said they would refund my money which they never did.

Fortunately I was able to order the part from East Coast Transistor who also said it was out of stock but they would have it in approximately two weeks. Why PacParts couldn't do that I don't know.

WA3SEE Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2011 05:36 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stock replacement circuits for many Kenwood products including transceivers. On Line Parts inventory - fast shipping - excellent customer service.