Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G4ZLP DigiMaster PRO+ Help

Reviews Summary for G4ZLP DigiMaster PRO+
G4ZLP DigiMaster PRO+ Reviews: 11 Average rating: 3.6/5 MSRP: $134.99 / 79.99 / 99.99
Description: Unleash the FULL power of Ham Radio Deluxe!
Does all the CAT and DATA modes that are supported by HRD and more.
Works with all other CAT and DATA software inc MixW, DigiPan etc. Provides 2 comports, which ensures that the interface can be configured to work with any combination of CAT and DATA software and remote operation software such as IRBHost etc.

More info: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DM_PRO_PLUS_complete.shtml

You can write your own review of the G4ZLP DigiMaster PRO+.

N9YNG Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2011 08:34 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had wanted to get into the digital modes using HRD. I have a Yaesu 857D and an FC-40 tuner, so I am using my CAT port. One feature of the 857D, however, is that you can do CAT control through the MIC jack.

I bought this interface because of the known support for this feature, and Neil's great reputation. Shipping was fast and easy to the Northeast USA. The package arrived after a few business days.

There were no issues with the interface during set-up. After 45 minutes, I had made my first PSK31 contact. About 40 of those minutes were spent digging through the submenus of my rig. When I had trouble getting HRD to connect to the 857, I found recommendations on the ZLP website from other users that got everything working well.

On my third PSK contact, the op mentioned that I had such a great signal for a newbie, I must have had a good elmer. I had Neil's product and a recommendation from a friend to watch my ALC meter.

All the cables are included with the interface, except for the CAT/MIC cable, which was reasonably priced.

Neil is very friendly, responds to e-mails quickly, and is eager to help.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.