Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Mosley Power-Master Rotary Beam Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Mosley Power-Master Rotary Beam Antenna
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Model A-320 - 20 Meter Beam

You can write your own review of the Mosley Power-Master Rotary Beam Antenna.

KB9VTM Rating: 0/5 Jul 20, 2011 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Very poorly constructed beam.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Dear Fellow Ham's
Resently I was looking for a 20 meter, full size beam. And wanting something that was made in America. I went with Mosley because I had heard that they made a good beam.
So I decided to go with the Model A-320. To make a long story short. Don't buy one. It's a piece of junk. First, the beam to mast clamp[s] won't hold a thing. No teeth of anykind. The only way that you can stop the mast from turning on the boom is to mount it with bolt[s]. One of the worst part about the antenna is trying to keep the elements from moving. Even though the boom is in 3-parts. Where you bolt the boom together, the joints will slide with you. So you have to use more bolts to keep the beam from twisting on you. I have a 2-element 40 meter beam that is much bigger, and it has caused me no problems. The Mosley was also short of certain bolts and nuts. No biggie thing, but for what it cost, you would think that all the pieces would have been there. So would I buy another Mosley beam. NO!!

Jim