Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | Cycle-24 Aluminum Help

Reviews Summary for Cycle-24 Aluminum
Cycle-24 Aluminum Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Welcome to Cycle-24. We offer 6063-T832 drawn ALUMINUM TUBING in all sizes from 3/8 inch through 1.50 inch in .058 inch wall thickness. We also offer stainless steel and zinc plated with yellow dichromate dipped saddle/muffler type CLAMPS for use in securing element to boom and BOOM to mast PLATES.
More info: http://www.cycle-24.com/

You can write your own review of the Cycle-24 Aluminum.

AA9A Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2012 15:26 Send this review to a friend
High Quality, exceptional customer service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have been buying aluminum tubing and u bolts for several large HF OWA antennas from Cycle-24.
Stan K5GO and Kevin N5DX have provided exceptional customer service and assistance with mechanical and electrical design.
I highly recommend Cycle-24 for all of your antenna projects.

AA9A Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2012 06:46 Send this review to a friend
High Quality, exceptional customer service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I highly recommend Cycle-24 for all of your antenna projects.

XE2K Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2011 21:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I place several orders from less than 100 to over 500 dlls. to build few 6 and 10m antennas, all the time fast communication and 1st class service and top quality material and extra caution label for the shipping cartons , Stan K5GO always provide a great service, will continue for sure buying from his them.

W1UJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2011 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Very High Quality Telescoping Aluminum Tubing!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Interestingly enough, Tony, Review #1, recommended Cycle-24 to me, it is nice to see his review while I also had a great experience.
About half the amount of aluminum as Tony, I had one flawed piece where Kevin promptly responded to my plea for the single 3' tubing holding my project progress up.

I emailed them on Labor Day Monday, had a response within 20 minutes of my request, and a shipment confirmation early Tuesday.

In addition to the 5 star customer service, the Aluminum tubing quality is top-notch with competitive pricing.

Thanks Kevin and Stan @ Cycle-24.

K1KP Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2011 09:12 Send this review to a friend
Very High Quality Telescoping Aluminum Tubing!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently bought over $300 worth of aluminum tubing from Cycle-24. The tubing arrived quickly and was perfect for my project. The ends were clean cut with no burrs and the finish is smooth. Tubes telescoped smoothly with no problems. The quality of the tubing is excellent.
Stan, K5GO provided super support with mechanical and electrical modeling help with my design before the sale. One piece of tubing was dimpled by UPS in shipping; Cycle-24 replaced it quickly at no charge.
I would highly recommend Cycle-24 Aluminum Tubing for your antenna projects!