Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Sculpture Special Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Sculpture Special
Begali Sculpture Special Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $555
Description: This is the Begali Sculpture with the arms and fingerpieces of the Begali Stealth!
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the Begali Sculpture Special.

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2011 06:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent, super, phenomenal, fantastic, terrific, most awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First a little introduction: In 1965 I started Ham Radio, joined the Navy in 1970 as a radio operator and worked 18 years professionally at a Coastal Radio Station as radio operator and OIC. So more than 45 years of experience doing CW.

My first paddle was homebrew, afterwards: several ETM's, Vibroplexes, Benchers, Kent, ON4MAC, two Shurr, HA-paddle, Begali Signature, Begali Graciella and my latest was the MacPuck from ON4MAC. All very good or excellent paddles.

In June 2011 I met Piero Begali at the Ham Radio fair in Friedrichshafen. I played with all his paddles and was positively thrilled when I used the Begali Stealth. Its arms are like a V-shape and its fingerpieces are ergonomically formed. Quite a different feeling from all the other Begali paddles!

However; I liked the look and feel of the Begali Sculpture better than of the Begali Stealth. So I asked Piero if he could manufacture the Sculpture with the arms and fingerpieces of the Stealth and so he did and called this new paddle: the Begali Sculpture Special. I am very proud to be the first one using this Sculpture Special.

This is my opinion about this brand new Begali paddle: excellent, super, phenomenal, fantastic, terrific, most awesome!

Should I say more?

Of course I am always willing to send you all kind of detailed photos of the Begali Sculpture Special paddle; no problem at all.

I read it very often, but this Begali Sculpture Special really is the BEST of the BEST paddle of all paddles! With all due respect to the other manufacturers! Just try it and I am convinced that you will have the same opinion.