Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | RadioDan.com RBI-1 Amplifier Relay Buffer Interface Help

Reviews Summary for RadioDan.com RBI-1 Amplifier Relay Buffer Interface
RadioDan.com RBI-1 Amplifier Relay Buffer Interface Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $44.95
Description: Use ANY radio to key ANY amplifier. Draws only 0.3 ma from your radio keying circuit. This amplifier keying interface has a relay inside that is rated 7 amps at 240 VAC. It will key any amp and protect your expensive radio from excessive keying voltage and/or current. Works on both positive or negative amplifier keying voltages.
More info: http://radiodan.com/Henry/parts/relaybox.htm

You can write your own review of the RadioDan.com RBI-1 Amplifier Relay Buffer Interface.

WU2M Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2016 03:32 Send this review to a friend
Works Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this a couple of years ago. It is simple to hook up and works great. I like having the extra protection for my rigs and this device provides just that. I also own a larger one. Dan even called me to tell me that my latest order was on the way. It's great to know that someone takes the extra time to make sure that a customer is satisfied! I highly recommend him and his products. Thanks Dan!!!

KD4AVP Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2016 13:13 Send this review to a friend
Awesome product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
RadioDans interface is awesome. Not to mention the customer service provided is above and beyond. I mistakenly ordered the wrong interface and Dan called personally to verify what I needed. That is so rare these days. Interface works flawlessly and exceeds my expectations.

KD0CY Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2011 11:44 Send this review to a friend
Buffer Interface works flawlessly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Although the Icom IC-746Pro I am current using to drive an AL-80B has a relay for keying, I decided to install the RBI-1 as a safety precaution. Installation is simple and it works flawlessly.

KC5SB Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2011 09:21 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommended  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The RBI-1 amp keying relay from RadioDan.com works great for me in keying my Yaesu FL2100-B amp with my Alinco DX-70. The little relay is easy to set up, dependable, and Dan W7RF is very responsive to questions about any of his products. I highly recommend this unit to anyone wanting to avoid cooking the keying relay in their HF rig (donít ask how I know this).

N0UN Rating: 5/5 Aug 28, 2011 10:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Relay Buffer Unit  Time owned: more than 12 months
I needed a heavy duty relay buffer unit for my high power operations, but with several amps (all using different positive and negative keying voltages), I was going broke quick with radio repairs until I found this unit from RadioDan.com

My Heathkit SB200 uses Neg 120VAC, Dentron positive 48VDC, homebrew 12VDC, another homebrew at Pos 120VAC. Different polarity voltages don't matter to this relay.

It can't be any easier to hook up either. RCA plug to the rigs PTT jack, RCA plug to the amp key jack. 12V suppy.

I have three stacked (with velcro) that I use for: 1). Main Amp, 2). MFJ Noise Canceller 3). Aux Backup Amp

I highly recommend RadioDans buffer interface for ANY rig/amp combination.