Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Alinco DJV- 47T Help

Reviews Summary for Alinco DJV- 47T
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $169
Description: the Alinco DJ-V47T is similar to the DJ-V17T, but covers the 440 MHz band instead of the 2 meter band. Transmit is 420-450 MHz and receive is 420-460 MHz. Power output is 5.0 watts on external 13.8 VDC, 4.5 watts with the optional EBP-65 or 0.8 watts on the low power setting.

More info: http://www.alinco.com/usa.html

You can write your own review of the Alinco DJV- 47T.

KK9H Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2016 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Nice mono-band HT  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently bought one of these for about $90 to use in place of my expensive Icom ID-51A when I didn't need 2M or D-Star. Since I already own the 220 MHz version, operating this radio was easy to do. I like the way it feels in my hand and as far as I can tell, it operates just as well on 440 analog mode as my ID-51A does. There seems to be plenty of receive audio and the transmitted audio sounds clean and natural. All in all, I'd say that this Alinco is a very nice HT for $90 and I would definitely recommend it to others.

KC2GUY Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2011 11:59 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful HT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought this on ebay for less than 100. Alinco quality. Flawless performance. Easy to program.
Fun to use. Perfect size, with large speaker. Water resistant.

Only small negative is battery size. Will last a day, but needs over night charging.

All basic fuctions are there. I get great audio reports as a stock unit. No need to mod. Had a Yeasu VX8 but didnt need two bands or all the extras as I didnt use them. This fits the bill.