Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | M0PLK Multiband Delta Help

Reviews Summary for M0PLK Multiband Delta
M0PLK Multiband Delta Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$200 PLUS SHIPPING
Description: Directional Multi-Band HF Delta Antenna 30-6meters
More info: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Directional-Multi-Band-HF-Delta-Antenna-30-6meters-/230576348006?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_SpecialistRadioEquipment_SM&hash=item35af6bdb66#ht_500wt_922

You can write your own review of the M0PLK Multiband Delta.

CT2HME Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2014 04:14 Send this review to a friend
Amazing  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is probably one of the simplest multiband antennas that I have ever seen/tried.
The design, although not complex, it's uncommon (meaning, I have not seen many of these around).
I have only good things to say about this antenna:

1. It's quiet
2. It works at a very low height.
3. It does not require much space.
4. It's directional (as much as you can except a single loop antenna to be directional).
5. It can be turned by the "armstrong" method.
6. It's very sturdy and I am sure it will handle a lot of wind and ice.
7. If, by change, it comes down it's easily repairable.
8. It works on all bands from 20m to 10m (I have not tried 6m yet).

The only "downside" that comes to my mind is that *it does require an antenna tuner*.

As for the service, dealing with Artur (M0PLK) is great. Your questions will always get answered and if you have any trouble with the antenna (for example I had one missing part on a two antenna order), Artur will back you up all the way (at his suggestion he shipped me the missing part at no cost).
His service is great and the attention to detail is there.

You can find some "real life" usage data, including QRP power into this antenna, here:

Great antenna, great product, great service.

G4VZV Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2013 15:06 Send this review to a friend
WOW...Excellent Delta Loop  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This M0PLK designed Multi Band Delta Loop is a real winner for Artur. Let me first confirm this antenna is a single element Delta Loop. It works best 10mts throo to 20mts. It is well made with aluminium arms and a wire top with excellent build quality.It is as described a 'non specific resonant' antenna so either your internal radio atu or external atu will bring this into resonance with just the slightest touch of the atu. It is noticeably quiet on reception with 'little band noise' evident. I checked it against a vertical and is 4 to 5 S units lower on band noise.
Signals are loud , this is a directional antenna and I have confirmed this with a dozen or so DX stations (VK W6 etc).It is good at just 3mts above ground level at the feed point which is via a 4:1 balun mounted on the plate fixed to your mast. It is better and very much directional at a greater height.Confirmed . You can work the world though with 100w at 3mts high !! Artur you have a winner with this antenna and as mentioned in other reviews 'looks good' confirmed by my neighbour.
The antenna hardly moved in the 70mph winds earlier today. Remember it's best to erect this antenna already assembled and have someone help you as the span of the antenna is not easy single handed. A real winner.

M0BTL Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 01:22 Send this review to a friend
m0btl  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i have only had this delta loop for a few weeks and i think that it is fantastic artur has done a great job put it up on the sunday morning and first contact was into malaysia also worked canada the states and many more countries it is ontop of my 3 section tennamast and i dont even have to wind the mast up anymore it even works great when the mast is cranked over and laying horizontal in the garden at 2 meters above the ground i got 5?9 into moldova with it cranked over. it tunes no problem with the tuner in my icom 775 dsp well done artur.

G3JUX Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2013 05:11 Send this review to a friend
Best antenna I've had !  Time owned: months
I mounted my loop on a short mast(12 feet ) and have had qso's on 80m through to 10m using it with an sgc 239 auto tuner.
It works great 20 - 10m Best dx so far was a 2 way qrp qso with ja on 15m band.
Using my icom 7000 @ 50w seems to get around the globe with no problems and my latest qso was a new one for me in the form of KH2L in GUam (17m)
Artur did a fine job with this antenna.

MM6BYB Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2013 15:17 Send this review to a friend
It Is Amazing antenna ever i had .  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have now had this antenna for around 4 months and thought it was time that I wrote a review on it.
After experimenting with other antennas and wasting a good deal of money in the process, I decided to buy the Delta Made By M0PLK. I had sent a number of emails to Artur prior to my purchase and these were always dealt with promptly with an excellent level of support.Send me a lots picture etc :) .

The antenna is of excellent quality and although I have mine permanently fixed East, I have found the performance to be outstanding.It Is very easy to install and looks amazing.
In summary, I have found this antenna to be an excellent performer with outstanding build quality and value for money. Many Thanks to Artur to help and doing greate job with his products..This antenna working greate with very strong wind

VE8AP Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2011 07:32 Send this review to a friend
Light antenna be put up by one person and works unreal  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had this antenna up at 30 feet for the last week and had some time to access this antenna I've owned a few beams in past and I've never had an antenna this quiet and work's this well at this height. I tried it on 20m 17m and 10m and on 10 worked T8II with a 5-9 and i worked my friend W5sun in Texas and i was 5-5 on his inverted v which is a great report and on 17-20 it brought me numerous contact's many European contact's and many more through out north america. I think all in all if you have limited space and want a light weight directional or fixed antenna this is a winner for those in this dilemma like i was now i feel i am back in the game with my new antenna and new Icom 7000 i will be happy for years to come and i will make others happy giving my call out.