Categories | Keys & Paddles | N3ZN KEYS Model ZN-SL Help

Show all reviews of the N3ZN KEYS Model ZN-SL

You can write your own review of the N3ZN KEYS Model ZN-SL.

KF6GC  Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2012 13:39  Send this review to a friend!
nz-sl  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well I heard a single lever key would help me eliminate a lot of my errors so I contacted Tony about it he said I would be less likly to make as many errors with the NZ-SL

after I looked at a lot of his beautiful models (I wanted a pretty brass one,) tony offered to send NO Obligation! I took him up on his offer.

When it arrived I spent a few minutes getting it adjusted to a very close setting(I don't like to hear a key click, just the side tone).

I practiced about 2 minutes and went on the air. It worked first time out! no mistakes! 100% first qso with the Nz-SL
The Iambic keys I have are the Begali Sculpture and the Bencher BY-2,
I have tried many others and that gets expensive buying and selling shipping etc. they are both great but I make a lot of errors with them, long story short of it.
I knew I had found right key the right key now! How about the looks I could not make up my mind I would have to send back the loaner, and ship another key more money wasted, but his key was already here!
I called Tony and asked what he would sell the loaner for?Hey the price was right

I had two other key's to look at so why not take the deal? I did and I am happy finally I can send and not make so many mistakes some qso' s are 100% yes I can still make a mistake but I have to work at it now, and I can live with them.

Tony is a 100% nice Guy and by the way the loaner key looked brand new no digs color was fresh and the key is flawless
so next thing on the agenda is to sell the Begali Sculpter and get another Zn-SL to look AT! watch for my add on QTH.COM in the near future