Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | MOSLEY MINI-32 Help

Show all reviews of the MOSLEY MINI-32

You can write your own review of the MOSLEY MINI-32.

KI6OSH  Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2012 15:10  Send this review to a friend!
No complaints...  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've had this relatively small yagi on my roof for almost one year so I figured I'd better let the radio world know that it's a great little antenna! Not a contest antenna but perfect for a small, rooftop easy to maintain yagi beam. I have it on a five foot mast with a RS tripod mount so I can reach the elements using a small stepladder while on my roof. I can't have a tower so this works perfectly. Made many contacts worldwide so it does get out using 500-600 watts or usually just 100 watts will work fine. Since it only weights 8 lbs. it was fairly easy to put together and mount. I use a Hy-Gain CD-45II to rotate it and am very glad I purchased this little gem. Great buy for the money and a first beam antenna. I used the exact measurements in the instruction manual. It's about 33 feet above ground. No regrets so far and great customer service with the one call I needed to make while putting it together.