Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | W2IHY EQ Plus Help

Show all reviews of the W2IHY EQ Plus

You can write your own review of the W2IHY EQ Plus.

G0OJG  Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2012 13:05  Send this review to a friend!
Fantastic audio with punch  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have had my EQplus since August 2012 and from day one i have had very good results on the dx side,the EQplus gives me so much presence in pile ups i often get in after one or two calls were as before it was in the hands of the dx-gods.If you read through the reviews about this product you will hear people telling tales of the inverter Julius ringing them up to offer advice on any problems that they may encounter,well i sent Julius a email in the morning UK time"day of this Review"by the afternoon i had received a phone call from Julius and after a ten minute conversation with him he give me instructions on how to resolve my problem and sure enough my problem has now gone oh and it turned out not to be the EQplus.
Thank you Julius for a wonderful product and after service.Next on my list is the 8 band equalizer.