Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | microHAM USB Interface III Help

Show all reviews of the microHAM USB Interface III

You can write your own review of the microHAM USB Interface III.

AD5VJ  Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2013 14:43  Send this review to a friend!
Doesnt get any easier than this  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is awesome, best money Ive invested in the hobby in a while.

I have an FT-1000D which I just swapped over to from an FT-1000MPMKV. I was using all digital modes and of course CW and some voice. Contesting was fun and had a blast on the digital modes.

After the FT-1000D was put in place the fun stopped. I started getting a tremendous amount of noise in my audio transmissions.

After investigating found the noise was only there when I had my digital interface and rig controller hooked up.

Looked into grounding and RF issues and nothing. Got frustrated and just quite operations for a while except for an occational DX contact or so.

Then I was put on the micrHAM Micro Keyer USBIII interface by a friend of mine who had the same rig hooked up to his station.

Within 1 hour of readying the manual and just a quick plug and play. I had N1MM, DXLABS, logger32 and HRD configured and playing.

BACK ON THE AIR WITH A FLAIR!!!!

I am so happy with the isolation techniques and the ease of setup with this design.

GOOD JOB FELLAS,