Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G4ZLP Multiface CAT control Help

Show all reviews of the G4ZLP Multiface CAT control

You can write your own review of the G4ZLP Multiface CAT control.

N9LVS  Rating: 2/5 Feb 6, 2013 12:54  Send this review to a friend!
Unit Defective  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received the unit, USB port detected the device, but no operation to the radio. After a few emails back and forth with Neil, We tried it on another radio with another computer, Still no operation. Purchased another cable from a different manufacture online and it worked right out of the box, only thing was the new cable had no switch on it. Which Neil's has and the reason I purchased it in the first place.

When I then contacted Neil as to what I had found out. I was basically back handed with comments about having poor computer skills and not knowing how to use a computer properly. Even though by then he know I own a IT company and had interfaced many radios before. For many other hams in the local area. I'm sure Neil's technical skills are very good but his customer service skills are poor at best.