Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | N9TAX Dual band slim jim portable antenna by 2way electronix Help

Show all reviews of the N9TAX Dual band slim jim portable antenna by 2way electronix

You can write your own review of the N9TAX Dual band slim jim portable antenna by 2way electronix.

PHOOBARNVAZ  Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2013 16:58  Send this review to a friend!
Best 2M/70 CM Antenna I have ever used  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought one of these because I'm living in an apartment and did not have the space to put up my Ringo where the apartment manager would not complain about an antenna. When I got it...hung it in front of the window in my room. I was talking on a repeater over 35 miles away. When I put it outside...got a piece of PVC pipe and put it inside of that. Was hitting the local repeaters with full quieting on 10 and 25 W. Using my FT-60 with it for a while...I was hitting the local repeaters with 5 W. Now...it's hung inside of the house in my dining room window and have no problems with hitting any of the local repeaters on 25 W. The only thing I would recommend is get the dual band version with the 16 foot piece of coax.