Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR Help

Show all reviews of the QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR

You can write your own review of the QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR.

WD4IYE  Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2013 06:21  Send this review to a friend!
QSO-King End Fed 36 ft  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Been a ham for 36 years at 2 QTHs and mostly used ground mounted verticals at both locations. Been at my present location for 28 years but not real active while raising a family. Vertical fell apart so been experimenting with all kinds of wire antennas and even a slinky dipole. Bought the QSO King 36 foot (Small lot) and put it about 20 foot high between 2 trees with 50 foot of coax. All I can say is my trap verticals must have been junk. First thing I noticed was the reception was great far better that what I have had at this QTH. I was hearing Europe and South America at about S7 to 10 over 9. I have never been able to make a contact to Europe from this QTH so I used my MFJ tuner to give it a shot.(100W) I was able to work about 75% of whomever I heard. It was simply amazing. This antenna is quality built and performed beyond my expectations.