Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Show all reviews of the K4JSG QSL Cards

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

W0EJ  Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2013 07:24  Send this review to a friend!
Most Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed new cards and my previous provider of 15+ years is no longer in business so I had to start over. After hours online, I finally looked through a stack of cards I have received and the ones produced by Jeff just jumped out from the others.

Jeff - K4JSG produces the best cards I've ever had in nearly 30 years of using QSL cards and they are excellent quality and very nice heavy card stock.

Jeff worked with me via email to create a 100% custom QSL with full detail both front and back to how my "old cards" were formatted. Jeff was great at accommodating all of the changes that I requested and also came up with additional ideas of his own that added significant visual value.

I appreciate Jeff's business ethic and guarantee that you will be satisfied with his product. As an example he replied with revisions I requested on both Saturday and Sunday morning.

You owe it to yourself to check out K4JSG when you order your next QSL or "eyeball" cards. Jeff's pricing for these cards is better than any other custom QSL printer I've found for the quality you receive and most others don't offer the heavy card stock Jeff uses as a standard.

Although LoTW, eQSL and other "services" are out there, I'll always use QSL cards and only cards from K4JSG. Do yourself a favor and go to http://www.k4jsg.com/ to order your cards today.