Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Base/Mobile (non hand-held) | ICOM IC-2720H Help

Show all reviews of the ICOM IC-2720H

You can write your own review of the ICOM IC-2720H.

N4KVE  Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2013 19:55  Send this review to a friend!
BEST DUAL BANDER EVER  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own 3 of these, & to me they are the best dual band mobiles I've ever owned. The display is great. Works in bright daylight, or night of darkness. The receiver is red hot, & also receives 800 & 900 mhz. Everything is pl'd these days, so I never receive intermod. I can put these radios away, & after 2 years I can use them, & not forget how they work. While I use commercial Motorola radios in my cars now, I still refuse to sell these radios & I'll put one in my car when I take a long trip & need a VFO to scan. Over the years I have owned many dual band mobiles of all makes, & none have been easier to operate, or read the display. While some had problems with the tx failing, I have never had this problem. Icom even included the separation kit for free. I just can't say enough good things about this radio. GARY N4KVE