Categories | Ham Software - Logging | ARRL - Logbook of the World - LoTW Help

Show all reviews of the ARRL - Logbook of the World - LoTW

You can write your own review of the ARRL - Logbook of the World - LoTW.

N4KC  Rating: 4/5 Apr 11, 2013 08:50  Send this review to a friend!
Getting better all the time  Time owned: more than 12 months
Recent new hardware has apparently helped the slow processing issue considerably. There is still a few days' delay after a major contest but otherwise confirmations take from a few seconds to a few minutes.

I did have one issue with a certificate renewal. I used the email link they put in the instructions on the web and attached my renewal request...as directed. A few days went by with no response. I tried it again. Still no response. Then I noticed the link as displayed in the instructions was different from the actual link that appeared in my email TO: field and when I hovered the mouse over the link. I copied and pasted the text and sent off a third request. A confirmation came immediately and the new certificate came along a few hours later. Otherwise renewal was seamless.

I mentioned that email-link discrepancy in my third email but that may have gone to some robot somewhere. I still have not remembered to email it to a human.

Still, at least a 4...good, getting better. Seems more DX stations are signing up, too, and that is a wonderful thing for us all!

Don N4KC
www.n4kc.com
www.donkeith.com
(Author of the new book RIDING THE SHORTWAVES:
EXPLORING THE MAGIC OF AMATEUR RADIO)