Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | SteppIR Fluidmotion 6-20mtr Yagi Help

Show all reviews of the SteppIR Fluidmotion 6-20mtr Yagi

You can write your own review of the SteppIR Fluidmotion 6-20mtr Yagi.

AE7G  Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2013 03:46  Send this review to a friend!
great antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently acquired a used 3 element with 30-40. I live near the factory so I was able to work closely with them to learn and inspect my equipment.

There are a few reports of antenna failures. There were a few instances where suppliers provided parts that later proved defective, resulting in early failure. These problems primarily involved rubber boots and motor drive shafts.

My antenna passed inspection and I got it reassembled and back on the air with no problems.

The antenna really works well. This is a significant improvement over a Mosley TA-33 I had been using. Signals are noticeably louder and clearer, and I am getting really strong signal reports with 100 watts.

I have my antenna mounted on a 9 foot GlenMartin roof tower about 35 feet above ground. I have low SWR on all bands and no longer need the help of a tuner.

I strongly recommend this antenna.