Categories | | Help

You can write your own review of the .

WH7W  Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2013 11:29  Send this review to a friend!
Very slick device--impeccable service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Green Heron Everywhere provided a cool solution to controlling a remote antenna switch without pulling/laying wire from the station to the physical switch. I wanted more antenna switching capabilities, but only ran a single multiconductor cable that limited my options. Running more wires is not possible.

The GHE allows me to remove a BandMaster antenna switch interface from my station configuration. Using N1MM to broadcast my K3 band information on station network, the Green Heron unit does the band switching for me.

The GHE software works in a client-server arrangement as well, so multiple computers or operating positions that are on a wired or wireless network can all access the switches/rotors.

The GH Everywhere Base and Remote units are not too difficult to interface. Probably helpful if you have some experience with networking.

I also would be remiss if I did not comment about Jeff. He is awesome. Emails answered super fast and all orders shipped ASAP. Could not ask for more.

I strongly suggest checking it out if you have dreams of more antennas/rotors, but are not up for the effort and expense of digging trenches and burying control lines.