Categories | Ham Software - Logging | Logger32 Help

Show all reviews of the Logger32

You can write your own review of the Logger32.

ON9CC  Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2013 14:22  Send this review to a friend!
Excellent piece of software !!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Well, K6RIM (2 reviews below) said it ALL! I also have been a DXBase user for a long time (since 1997 or so) but due to an apparant lack of development and missing key features I had been looking for a replacing non-contest log software. I looked at DX4WIN, DXLab and Logger32. After playing with all 3, Logger32 seemed to suit my needs most.
Hence I took the step and moved over to Logger32 ... and I haven't regretted that step for a second.

Logger32 is highly configurable, has nice bandmaps, RTTY, voicekeyers, auto-LoTW/Clublog, QRZ.com lookup, etc. etc... Also it is updated regularly and it's FREE.

I must say that it didn't take me to long to get used to Logger32. I went step by step, first imported my old log, then bit by bit tried and configured the different functions.

In the beginning I kept my DXBase log up to date too, just in case. But after half a year I haven't even bothered to keep my DX-Base updated and is Logger32 my only log, besides N1MM which I use for contesting. All contest logs are imported into Logger32 after each contest, which also is a piece of cake.