Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Cushcraft R-6000 Help

Show all reviews of the Cushcraft R-6000

You can write your own review of the Cushcraft R-6000.

EA7IN  Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2013 04:23  Send this review to a friend!
BOMBĦĦĦ  Time owned: more than 12 months
I try to be as accurate as possible to help future users of this antenna.
I have a small, sloping roof, so I can only install certain antennas. I tried on my roof the diamond cp-6, also self-built by eantennas specifically the 13m long and 6 to 80m. Also a dipole rigid self-constructed to 10-15-20-40.
After placing the Cushcraft to 2.5 m, I was pleasantly surprised. No need radial rods unless it brings, and I could work without problem from 6m to 20m. Within two weeks, went up to the roof and gave 1.5 m. more height. The antenna now pays more. My rigid dipole is deaf to the side of this antenna. This pump 50w With South America have contacted all, caribbean, usa, russia, united arab ..
I'm surprised this cuscraft performance. It is very expensive, if expensive .. but it works very very well. Result: I have not spent the money twice. I have antenna for many years. Only 6.5 m long with a magnificent result.
You certainly do not need coupler ... this to 1.1 1.3 in all bands. Totally recommended. But give her height at least 4.5 meters from the ground ...
73.