Categories | Ham Software - Logging | MacLoggerDX Help

Show all reviews of the MacLoggerDX

You can write your own review of the MacLoggerDX.

K0MD  Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2013 10:29  Send this review to a friend!
Amazing - Robust- Full of Features  Time owned: more than 12 months
I switched to this software several years ago. I wrote an initial review and you can find it. This review is an update after several years of use:
1. It remains the BEST logging software program that I have used among all PC or Mac based. It is robust, facile and intuitive to figure out.
2. The program has some features that I am just now discovering:

After contesting with N1MM, I load the contest log into this program. I can highlight the entries, click update selected log entries, and missing information like name, and the band I worked them on is filled in. It does not alter anything I imported like call, frequency of QSO or time but N1MM is a contest program and does not capture anything more than you enter. This program updates it for filling out QSL labels, etc.

The program will mark as QSL sent once you take a file and create labels for QSL cards or create a file as ADIF for uploading to LOTW. Very neat!

3. The program also tracks your DXCC and state totals, helpful if you are chasing awards.

4. The customer service from Don Agro is great - he replies to email queries in a short time, shows you the steps you need to take to correct any problem and can tell you if the software has a feature you may not be finding.

This program is worth the money spent and I continue to be delighted I am using it after several years. It was worth switching from PC to MAC in my shack to get access to this program.