Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | The Mast Company Help

Show all reviews of the The Mast Company

You can write your own review of the The Mast Company.

K7TEJ  Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2013 19:54  Send this review to a friend!
Great product & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently getting into SOTA (Summits on the Air) and wanting to begin activating Summits, I needed a portable station I could backpack up the hills. I ordered the 22 foot telescoping mast from Henry to hold up my LNR EndFed Dipole.

His response to my initial inquiry was quick and his quote for shipping to my QTH reasonable. I subsequently placed the order, again confirmation was quick and I was advised of the expected ship date. A tracking number was provided once it shipped so I could follow it to my door. It arrived on schedule and in perfect condition.

It's light weight (3 lbs) is a definate plus while hiking. Setup at the summit was quick & easy (I mounted it on a piece of rebar pushed into the ground. It held up the antenna just fine, even in a slight breeze.

All in all, henry delivers a great product at a fair price with excellent service thrown in at no extra charge :). It was a pleasure doing business with him and I'd certainly recommend the mast Company to my friends.

73 Rick