Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Pro Antennas Dual Beam Pro Help

Show all reviews of the Pro Antennas Dual Beam Pro

You can write your own review of the Pro Antennas Dual Beam Pro.

MM6BQH  Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2013 02:03  Send this review to a friend!
Good dx antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought a Dual beam pro antenna a few months ago but i have only had it installed due to the weather for 4 weeks now and thought that it was time for a report. The antenna is located over reasonable ground on a telescopic mast to 15 meters also rotatable. First impressions are well , WOW !! Compared to my dipole the Dx now flies in. I have worked 20 through 10m now all over the world at qrp 10w with 57 reports from JA, 9M, VK and other places that i could not even hear. I have added over 40 new prefixes to my log in only a month over what i had before. The antenna tunes up on my Kenwood TS-450s internal tuner from 40-10m and also a small portion of 80m! I have had some 80m and 40m contacts but the antenna is 2 s points down on the dipole but remember i can direct the antenna which rejects signals also.I am very pleased with the antenna and can recommend it as a small beam antenna or for small to large properties alike.
Regards