Categories | Transceivers: HF Amateur (inc. HF+6M+VHF models) | ICOM IC-7410 Help

Show all reviews of the ICOM IC-7410

You can write your own review of the ICOM IC-7410.

ZL1LK  Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2013 02:17  Send this review to a friend!
THE BEST!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this Icom IC-7410 new about three months ago and got all the roofing filters installed. Well what can I say!!! I also owned a FT2000 and a IC756pro2. After just a couple of weeks I sold the FT2000 and the IC756pro2 with no regrets...
The 7410 can pull in extremely week SSB signals through noise and cleans up the signal with it's amazing DSP filtering. CW signal sound great with it's variable IF band width and the 3kHz roofing filter.

It is a real joy operating this radio although it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the 2000 and the pro2. The LCD display is great on the eye's to look at with a large frequency readout.
The menu is very simple and once it's setup, I found there was no need to go back in to the menu.

The audio through it's own built-in speaker is excellent.

I can NOT fault this radio and for those looking for a new radio, you will NOT be disappointed with the Icom IC-7410 but get the 3kHz and the 6kHz roofing filters install first.

73 de ZL1LK Roy