Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | The Radiosmith Help

Show all reviews of the The Radiosmith

You can write your own review of the The Radiosmith.

W4AJM  Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2013 08:31  Send this review to a friend!
Highly Recommend For Equipment Repairs   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sooner or later, every ham ends up with a piece of equipment that needs repair. Sometimes, the best choice may be sending it back to the manufacturer, especially if it's under warranty or a model that's still in production. But what about older gear? Recently, I encountered a problem with a used Yaesu FT-847 transceiver that I had just bought and decided to seek out an independent repair service to repair it. I was fortunate enough to discover The Radiosmith in Seminole, Florida.

I was very pleased with The Radiosmith’s excellent communication, superior service and quality workmanship. The FT-847 was shipped back promptly and its packing was superb. Most of all, I was very pleased with the total cost. I estimate that I would have spent twice as much if the repair had been done elsewhere. If you are looking for a very reliable repair shop that will treat you and your ham radio equipment right from start to finish, then consider The Radiosmith for the job.