Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Help

Show all reviews of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!

You can write your own review of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!.

KA4KOE  Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2013 04:57  Send this review to a friend!
Creative and Unique  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I crossed paths with Jeff K1NSS while posting on one of the Facebook amateur radio groups when I noticed some of the artwork for his personal profile picture. In short order, I asked Jeff to design a new QSL card for me as my current "boring" supply was getting low. I emailed some photographs which detailed my interests, other hobbies, etc. I always considered myself somewhat of a "mad scientist" type and related this self-reflection to him. My resulting QSL design may be "over the top" by some standards, I admit, but my first reaction when I opened the email file of the proposed design was laughter! The card design was perfect and the cartoon character looked disturbingly like me. Jeff will work with you and produce a design to your satisfaction, in whatever style you want. Please note that you will need to transmit the QSL files to a printer of your choice (see other reviews here on Eham). K1NSS is highly recommended!