Categories | Ham Work Bench Tools & Test Equipment | Auburn Metrology Lab Help

Show all reviews of the Auburn Metrology Lab

You can write your own review of the Auburn Metrology Lab.

NU5O  Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2013 09:34  Send this review to a friend!
Awesome Service at great price  Time owned: more than 12 months
Recently I had some issues with my Motorola R2600B service monitor. By chance I found Auburn Metrology Lab mentioned in a discussion group for Motorola. I called them and talked to the sales manager-John and he soon handed me off to Preston, the service manager. Preston immediately recommended replacing the battery on the mother board and it fixed my issue.

So I inquired about calibration services since mine was 5 years out of cal. For $375 the cal'd it and checked it out. They are located in Bowling Green, KY out in the country about an hour north of Nashville where I live. We drove up and delivered them the unit and met the guys face to face. They run a nice operation and I noticed on their shipping bench pieces from all over the United States.

First and foremost, I believe they are honest, knowledgeable, and reasonable. There price was almost half of what I paid last time. Second, they provide a great service if you need to ship to them. Tell them your model unit and they will pre-mold a shipping box for your unit, ship it to you-so you can safely ship it to them, and then cal and return your unit. Costs a little more but certainly it is worth it as a value added service.

While not always possible, I picked my unit up the next day. It locks up much faster and I have full confidence in my unit again. I know its used mostly for ham radio but why not know what you have got?

This is a great group of people providing a very reasonable service.